Birdhouse box template ready to print
When baking a special treat for a beloved one, we wish to find a box as lovely as our present. This birdhouse box template is ideal to giftwrap a cupcake, some cookies or sweet. Labelled “free as a bird”, this birdhouse box might be the perfect present to say thank you teacher before holidays.
It’s really simple to make with a free template ready to print.
Faites glisser le curseur ci-dessous pour voir les deux images
How to make this birdhouse box ? It’s a doddle : just print the template, cut, glue and your box is ready to receive a cupcake, cookies, macaroons, or any other present. Promised, your birdhouse box DIY will be ready in less than 5 minutes !
Details of the birdhouse box DIY :
- download the box printable
- print 2 pages on some thick paper, if possible 200 gr min.
- cut it following outline, preferably with a hobby or stanley knife
- hollow out circle
- fold up tongues to build your birdhouse box
- using your stnaley knife to make a fine line on creases before folding them will ease your task
- glue tongues together, if possible with a glue gun
- fill the box of macaroons, cupcake, cookies or any other present
- for my part, I slipped macaroons
- place the roof by fixing it with some glue dots
- put the loveliest smile on your face to give your handmade birdhouse box !
Small practical details
- this birdhouse box measures 6 cm aside and 8 cm high, its dimensions are ideal for a cupcake for example
- you can also download a version without pattern so you can also decorate it yourself
And voila, you have made a unique cupcake box !
Can you guess from wich famous band is inspired “free as a bird” message ?
made with Freepik
And don’t forget to make a cupcake for yourself too, you deserve it !
This post was written by Daphne