A healthy pizza recipe for Summer : rocket & beef carpaccio pizza
Discovered and adopted this Spring in Porto this carpaccio pizza is already a favorite at Be Frenchie house. Light and healthy, carpaccio pizza is also simple to prepare. If you’re looking for an easy summer recipe, I’m sure you’ll like this one :
please move the slider on the picture to see both images
How to prepare the beef carpaccio pizza ?
To buy or take in your grocery stock
for a large pizza to share
- 400 gr of pizza dough
- 200 gr of beef carpaccio
- 100 gr of pesto
- 40 gr of parmesan shavings
- 40 gr of rocket
- some leaves of basil
- a bit of olive oil
And with home made pizza dough and pesto, it will be even better.
preparation time : 10 min.
cooking time: 10 min.
level:« when sun shines, I just want a simple life»
- preheat your oven at 220°C or 430°F
- roll out and strech pizza dough finely, pour some of olive oil on it
- bake it on a large plate
- when dough is crisp and nicely gilt, to take it out of the oven
- let it cool down a bit
- then, spread 80 gr of pesto on the pizza base, remain will be use as topping
- top with beef carpaccio slices
- pinch of pesto
- add rocket, basil leaves and parmesan shavings
- serve warm
Simple, but perfect! If you want compare this version with the original, the generous carpaccio pizza cooked in wooden fire is a classic of N’ O Mercado restaurant, at upper floor of Mercado Ferreira Borges in Porto.
Bon appetit !
This post was written by Daphne